Amo a gospel artist talks about his musical journey


Talk about yourself.
Amo is a friendly music lover born and raised in Uganda, Africa. Amo comes from my Christian name Amos.
Do you write your own music?
Yes I do write my own music although sometimes I welcome ideas from inspirations from my colleagues. 

Have you recorded with any big artist in the game?
Not yet recorded even a collabo with anyone yet but in the course of this race, am certain am gonna be working with several artistes as time goes by.

With all the musicians in Uganda, what made you think you would survive in this field?
Each person in the game has his/her own unique touch and I believe that the uniquenesss I have is just enough is just enough to tag along in the industry.
Any achievements in the music?
I have so far shared stages with the big names in the gospel industry and I feel blessed because the same people I used to watch on television and read about on news paper are the same people I sing with on the same stages and the glory goes back to God for whatever he has done in my ministry (Music career)
What steps did you take to let people know a out your music?
The use of social media, radios and also stage performances have been very handy in passing out the messages In my songs to the people out there.
Any Life Goals?
Being recognized as an artiste (musical evangelist) is just enough for me, I feel so blessed that God chose me to this. And I have a dream of managing the biggest Record label in the country someday.
Message to the fans?
Please brace yourselves for so much from Amo. Music, entertainment and good stuff.   all I pray is for God to give us life. Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets you didn’t know about Rema Namakula’s Father

Kasiano Wadri’s son narrates eye witness account

Eddy Kenzo shares his HIV status to disapprove critics

Read the exclusive speech of Barbie Kyagulanyi after meeting her hubby Bobi Wine

Zari's son Raphael Semwanga joins music industry

Ofwono Opondo’s daughter graduates in Poland