Uganda female singer wins big in Sweden, Scandinavia as African female artiste of the year.




Female singer one Mary Nantayiro in an exclusive interview this morning with world Eye could not hide her excitement about the recently concluded music awards in Scandinavia where the  female scooped an award as the best African female artiste of the year 2018.


“This year I’ve achieved so many great things, and winning this award for “Best female African artist 2018” in Scandinavia, was one of my greatest achievements so far! Once again thanks to all my fans and the crew behind “Africa crown international music awards” for believing in me and giving me more strength to keep on following my dreams  and guess what my next goal is” Mary in a jolly mood affirmed.


The musician further disclosed that she did not make it to the final award giving ceremony in Sweden with reasons that she had a concert back home in Uganda on the same night but was later excited with the information about her victory despite her absence.

“The show was held in Sweden and I actually wasn’t able to attend the show because I had a concert the same night but I won as ‘the best African female artiste’ in Scandinavia African crown international music awards 2018” Mary further added.


The musician however asserted that since joining the industry in 2015, she has started realizing the fruits, success and dreams of her professional musical career.
However, in these awards, Ugandan Hanson Baliruno was equally nominated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets you didn’t know about Rema Namakula’s Father

Kasiano Wadri’s son narrates eye witness account

Eddy Kenzo shares his HIV status to disapprove critics

Read the exclusive speech of Barbie Kyagulanyi after meeting her hubby Bobi Wine

Zari's son Raphael Semwanga joins music industry

Ofwono Opondo’s daughter graduates in Poland