Sasha Brighton quits Da Nu Eagles band






Musician Sasha Brighton confirms the news of quitting Da nu Eagles band musical group that is headed by singer Geoffrey Lutaaya. The musician has affirmed that she is ready to run solo musical career with the major reason that made her exit the group kept confidential.


Meanwhile, the musical band that was initially headed by kadongo kamu Geofry Lutaya and his wife Irene Namatovu, singer Sasha Brighton has however embarked on building her solo career. It's now official that the songstress is no longer part of the band as per her social media post.


“I officially make this clear
This is Sasha Brighton Kalungi a solo artist now
I’d like to thank my parents my brothers n sisters( De Nu Eagles family) n my fans for being co-operative for all these years av worked with u I know some will judge me while others will understand from today onwards I choose a solo career era am gonna be doing my music nga nze!!!
I thank u my parents okunfuula kyendi leero era I do appreciate u nsaba wemwajja Allah abadizeewo God bless u all
I love u De Nu Eagles family” Sasha Brighton affirmed on her instagram post.

From us we wish you the best of luck in the solo career and the journey in the new direction you have chosen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets you didn’t know about Rema Namakula’s Father

Kasiano Wadri’s son narrates eye witness account

Eddy Kenzo shares his HIV status to disapprove critics

Read the exclusive speech of Barbie Kyagulanyi after meeting her hubby Bobi Wine

Zari's son Raphael Semwanga joins music industry

Ofwono Opondo’s daughter graduates in Poland