Bryan Mckenzie officially calls end of his radio career


After so many years of hard work and exceptional presentation, Bryan Sabiiti McKenzie, a.k.a Kella McKenzie will be leaving Radiocity 97 FM, and has no plans of joining another station. This comes after extensive decisions taken so that the self-branded ‘Radio Guy’ can concentrate on his new entertainment franchise, the KELLA PR.
For his love for uptown music, cool accent, explosive personality, and of course his looks, McKenzie has for several years been a darling on radio. His loyalty as well can never be questioned because you cannot mention Radiocity 97 FM and fail to think of his name.


The award-winning media personality has influenced and inspired many other aspiring radio and TV presenters to join the game and he will leave with his head held up high, beaming with pride for a job well done. McKenzie announced his decision to quit radio presentation through a statement shared on all his social media platforms where he elaborated more on why he was finally ending the love story. He noted that he is now going to focus on his party franchise, Kella PR, which has already built a reputation for successfully organizing, promoting, and influencing the best parties around the East African region.

The Kella PR is well known for the Kellagram Silent Disco and a few charity projects that the brand has ably facilitated. McKenzie is a popular face in the entertainment industry and we can be sure that he will make the most of the much time he has created for himself by quitting radio to run his brand.
Read McKenzie’s full statement below;

Bryan Sabiiti Mckenzie

I have something to share
A few years ago, I didn't imagine I would be making a decision like the one I made 6 months ago, I always thought I was going to be on Radio till I hit 70yrs old, I just love Radio so much because in many ways it has been my parent, my therapist, my hide out ...but it has also been my comfort zone.
In my early years as a Radioguy, I just wanted to be the best, my desire to be at the top was immense that I won an Award every year for 8yrs straigh......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets you didn’t know about Rema Namakula’s Father

Kasiano Wadri’s son narrates eye witness account

Eddy Kenzo shares his HIV status to disapprove critics

Read the exclusive speech of Barbie Kyagulanyi after meeting her hubby Bobi Wine

Zari's son Raphael Semwanga joins music industry

Ofwono Opondo’s daughter graduates in Poland