Relationship matters, please advise a fellow


Please hide my identity.
Am a man aged 37 and married to a 35 years old beautiful woman with two children. .I have a very sensitive issue and I have tried but I don't know what to do now. I dated and married my wife and in courtship we agreed no sex though my lady and I had dated other people before that. For sure we lived without sex.

Now after wedding we have our first sex as married people but my wife defecated where we lodged. It was embarrassing, I understood thinking it's phobia and the food we had during our wedding. So I paid someone to clean the beddings at the lodge.

That was during honeymoon.But that happens the followed day.In the years we have married my wife defecates when making love. She first shouts in excitement then defects when she reaches climax. I saw one medical doctor in Mulago Hospital and he tried but nothing is changing.

Sometimes when am horny I even fear to have sex with her because of this condition.
I tried to ask her she says that is the reason men she dated were leaving her. People please help me am in a mess!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets you didn’t know about Rema Namakula’s Father

Kasiano Wadri’s son narrates eye witness account

Eddy Kenzo shares his HIV status to disapprove critics

Read the exclusive speech of Barbie Kyagulanyi after meeting her hubby Bobi Wine

Zari's son Raphael Semwanga joins music industry

Ofwono Opondo’s daughter graduates in Poland